Friday, September 4, 2015

Consumers Says They've Had No Complaints About Smart Meter Health Effects

Suave old Dennis McKee of Consumers Energy just told a woman who has been made seriously ill by
the smart meter Consumers Energy installed on her home that Consumers has never before had a complaint about negative health effects from a smart meter!  We know many of you have complained, and that this is an outright lie.

But, we also know Dennis McKee. I spent about 20 minutes on the phone with him a couple of years ago. I have a friend who works for Consumers, and she put him in touch with me. He began by telling me that the effects I felt were likely all in my head. Next, he told me a story about a woman he knew with severe anxiety, and that I was probably just anxious. He told me that meds helped her considerably. After I spoke with him about the effects the smart meter has on me and recited some of the scientific literature, he mused: "You seem like a calm, rational person." Perhaps he really does subscribe to a world view that says that anyone affected by a meter must be off their rocker! We all know he knows better than that now, but is in his best interests and the best interests of the company he works for to publicly cling to the outmoded idea that we are suffering from mass hysteria. Data-wise, this can be disproven in an instant, as most people did not know a smart meter had been installed on their home when their symptoms began. When they check with the utility company to find out when it was installed, it inevitably correlates with the date their symptoms began.

No comments:

Post a Comment