Sunday, November 13, 2016

Tell Trump: Please Stop the Roll-out of 5G

Ask President-Elect Trump to stop the roll-out of 5G technology, which is more devastating than smart meters and current cell phone technology. If he gets enough comments, maybe he will listen. Here is what I wrote:

Dear President-Elect Trump: I am asking you to please look out for the little guy and stop the corporations from being able to do anything they want, even when it affects people's health. I am one of a growing number of people who are what is known as "electrosensitive." This means that we are badly harmed by radiofrequency (wireless) radiation. The FCC under President Obama has decided to roll out 5G (just like Hillary wanted to give everyone free WiFi). To deploy it, miniature cell towers will be required on literally nearly every utility and light pole. 5G is extremely penetrating--it will go through anything. I already can't spend time outdoors because of all the wireless frequencies. 5G will penetrate my home. It will be deployed in rural areas. There will be nowhere to be safe. Please do not allow the deployment of 5G until it has been PROVEN to be safe! No safety tests of any kind have been done on it. I hope you will differentiate yourself from the Obama (and previous administrations) and be actually caring about PEOPLE! When exposed to wireless radiation I experience unremitting insomnia, heart palpitations, ringing in the ears, headaches, extreme fatigue to the point where I cannot function.

1 comment:

  1. I have written him several times and no response. I guess he is too busy for this and it disappointed me as this is very important, even the new Smart grid should be taken down and remain the old power grid that is less hackable. Not to mention all of this is making us ill, even those that cannot see or feel it yet, it does affect you.

    ReplyDelete